disturbed 1-highschool f. disturbed 1-highschool f.

Art = decent enough

But It was just some guy that looked like Bush babbling while the entire audience snored. Loops don't generally do well In response to your question about "preloaders", there are a ton of tutorials out there, just use the search bar.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

WOW

I should have used the de-caf latte. Now I'll be up all night.

DERAILED DERAILED

The point was made well.

I agree with you and I think that you did a good job getting your point across. Also, 500 reveiws now... congrats

How fast can you click How fast can you click

Wow

For Underdog of the Week, I'm impressed. It wasn't complex or cool in any way. But it's not a piece of crap like most Underdog of the Weeks. It was even entertaining. I liked it. Keep trying. I'll be waiting.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

AMAZING!!!

I'd give this 11/10 if I could. (but we all know that I can't) It's so original and well made, I can't believe it didn't win an award!!!

smokinjoeevil responds:

Thanks. A lot of people seem to like it... but I know it has certain drawbacks... like the amount of content and what-not, so I can also understand that it isn't the best it can be. Thanks for the review.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Wooooo!!!

All time favorite game... I'm glad that the high-score board is back. I will not stop until I'm on the top!!! Or until I get bored...

Whimpy Sounding Loop Whimpy Sounding Loop

Slightly sloppy

It was a good calming song. Not bad for your first try with a program. However, it was a little choppy on the loop. There's a small pause before it starts up again.

WeHaveFreshCookies responds:

Well thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

(::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL= (::Towards The Sun::) =FINAL=

I do like your stuff

But this is too slow for my taste. It might be my mood. I'm in a hard core mood right now. It's well done but It's too soothing for me

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

:o

i haven't had a 8 rating for this in... in... 8 months!!!

and because your in a hardcore mood???!?!! >:(

lol thanks for the review anyway.

(::Rebirth of Stars::) (::Rebirth of Stars::)

as i said b4

you ROCK!!! kinda forboding yet calming.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds: