How fast can you click How fast can you click

Wow

For Underdog of the Week, I'm impressed. It wasn't complex or cool in any way. But it's not a piece of crap like most Underdog of the Weeks. It was even entertaining. I liked it. Keep trying. I'll be waiting.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

AMAZING!!!

I'd give this 11/10 if I could. (but we all know that I can't) It's so original and well made, I can't believe it didn't win an award!!!

smokinjoeevil responds:

Thanks. A lot of people seem to like it... but I know it has certain drawbacks... like the amount of content and what-not, so I can also understand that it isn't the best it can be. Thanks for the review.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Wooooo!!!

All time favorite game... I'm glad that the high-score board is back. I will not stop until I'm on the top!!! Or until I get bored...

Gladiator Customization Gladiator Customization

I like these character customization games

But I REALLY wish there was something you could DO with it afterward. Try making the finished characters do a funny dance and then commit suicide with whatever weapon they have...?

Villian Customization Villian Customization

Cool

But It only took up about 2 minutes of my time. Also, if you make a "Create a Hero/Villain" game, you should make it possible for people to do something with it, like fight virtual battles... drag it to their desktop at least...

"Can You Kill Me Now?" "Can You Kill Me Now?"

Epic

I loved it. You should include more options though

Golden Globe Golden Globe

Good. Just one thing

You need to make more levels and make the ball go faster. It's a pretty simple game so it's kinda boring but whatever.

Tumbles Tumbles

I enjoyed it

It wasn't epic but It was fun. Good job

Complete noobs Tut to NG Complete noobs Tut to NG

good

But at the end of each mini-tutorial, you should have a "Main Menu" button that takes you back to the mini-tutorials selection screen... Well that's all I got... uh... see ya... =/

Gimgak responds:

Click on the banner and it will

Fast Reaction Fast Reaction

Nice job!!!

I like this. Very challenging, especialy when you have a laptop. o_O
I don't know how long you spent on this, but if you spent MORE time, your flashes would be even MOAR awsomer. <--not a word but who gives a shit?

So with that said, Please continue creating fash games

5/5
10/10

ro1002 responds:

Thanks so much ,there will be two more simple games and after i am going to make one game much more complex about sumo wrestling i think