disturbed 1-highschool f. disturbed 1-highschool f.

Art = decent enough

But It was just some guy that looked like Bush babbling while the entire audience snored. Loops don't generally do well In response to your question about "preloaders", there are a ton of tutorials out there, just use the search bar.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

WOW

I should have used the de-caf latte. Now I'll be up all night.

DERAILED DERAILED

The point was made well.

I agree with you and I think that you did a good job getting your point across. Also, 500 reveiws now... congrats

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I love you

I love you and all that you do. This movie is simply epic. EPIC!!!!

That is all

~SNAIL~ ~SNAIL~

Funny but no.

it was funny and decently drawn, but It needs more. Make a storyline or something. Not that I could do better. I don't even have flash

Darksunda's Sketchbook Darksunda's Sketchbook

Funny

The easter egg is weird and it was pretty random.

Darksunda responds:

I'll assume that's a good thing.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

...wow

Third reveiw with the headliner being: "wow" but that was just incredible animation on the bullets.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Hilarious

I loved it. I don't work in an electronics store but when I go shopping at best buy or Whereat ever, I notice that people are always asking about the Wii. And I loved the way the employee was just standing there, smiling and completely motionless while the shopper just talked and talked and talked, untill he asked "the question" dun-dun-DUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!

One Crew One Crew

Good job

The scrolling text should have gone a TINY bit faster and you should have included a link to the site. Other than that, perfect. keep practicing.

~Slayer

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I included a link to the site, but for some reason it doesn't work unless you make the movie a pop-up.

Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

Good... very good

short, sweet and well done. I liked the music too. a sequel please? =)